CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas last year






This Christmas was ok for us, we spent our first christmas eve with my husbands parents and family. We have been married six years and this was our first. Only because we always spend thanksgiving with them. So the girls were with their dad this year and Christmas day was a bust. It snowed so much here, we couldn't go anywere! I did get to reflect on last Christmas. I had all my kids together on Christmas Eve at my aunts house with my grandma and dad. It was my grandma's last Christmas, she passed away in June. It was so wonderful to have a houseful of family and all the kaos. It was the best Christmas I had in a long time. It makes me thankful for my family and I love them all very much. Time is precious and means so much, take each moment and cherish it always!

0 comments: