CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!


I already knew before christmas my resolution, my favorite morning show a few months back has a theme for the month. The theme was "Be Daring" or in other words live outside your box....this doesn't mean you have to go skydiving (unless you want to) it just means to do something you wouldn't normally do. In the past few years I have managed to slip into a prety routine life. It's not a bad thing, but I need to do more. I use to always "be daring" and I need to put myself out there again. So some of my ideas for this are:

Get over my phobia of flying over large bodies of water. This has kept me from going to hawaii and other wonderful places....

Meet some girlfriends..We moved here a year ago and I still have yet to really meet some friends.

Become a stronger advocate for my son and his autism..I plan to get him as much help as possible this year. This will require trips to salt lake...well worth it.

Build a stronger family unit...we are all going our seperate ways, and need to make more family time.

Follow my dreams... My important ones!!

Make more time for myself and my husband.

1 comments:

Rachel Leigh said...

Do it! Go to Hawaii! It was amazing and so worth i!