CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My little boy..




So L is doing really well, he has his days but I see progress. I always get eye contact from him and he is interacting alot more. He spent four hours at his grandma and grandpas house the other night and did well. He knows were eyes are and he can point to them. We are now working on nose. I have been reading Mother Warriors and it has really given me more hope. I plan on getting him to a DAN doctor by the first of the year. I keep buggin the speech therapy at USU (he is on a waiting list) so hopefully he will be going soon. He communicates to us, just not with words. He will take us to what he wants or he uses some signs. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful little boy, you just look at him and melt.

2 comments:

Rachel Leigh said...

He really is a cutie! Hopefully we will see you guys soon!

Anonymous said...

oh my word hes so adorable