CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

So much to catch up on..

Corey and Candee opening presents, on our way to thanksgiving,and having a good time with the family. We get to celebrate thanksgiving and birthdays, so we get pies and cake!!




They even got bells from Santa Clause.."the first gift of christmas."




Our tickets to the Polar Express and waiting to get on the train. Once on we got our HOT CHOCOLATE...it was so fun and worth it!







My twilight shirt, and with all the kids at the movie: we sat in the front row, it was the only seats available and we got there a half an hour early. Oh well, I still loved it!



Ok so I haven't been on for awhile...I have many good excuses,so just know that. Since the last time I posted, I have been to see Twilight :) LOVED IT!!!! Went to the Heber Polar Express, Had my son and his girlfriend here for thanksgiving and celebrated their christmas, and now I am still putting up christmas deco and have been since the day after thanksgiving. I Love the holidays it is so fun!! Here are some of the pictures from these events that I am sharing with you. Happy Holidays!

0 comments: