CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 11, 2010

My Graduate!












My third oldest graduated last week. My little boy graduated pre-school. This happened a day apart. I planned a bbq for graduation celebration and participated in two swaps. I was wiped out....No kidding. I am just now recovering. We had family and friends out for the graduation and bbq. Yep we got a bunce house for it. Everyone enjoyed it. I have to say that seeing my beautiful little girl graduate was really emotional for me. I will admit it I cried! She is grown up and moving on to the next phase in her life. Then to see my little boy move on from preschool I cried again. The teacher put together a really nice dvd to music of the last two years. He has some really great teacher, we are going to miss them. Here are the pictures of the days events.

3 comments:

Louisiana Momma said...

hey there just got my simply delightful package from you today :-) Thanks for all the wonderful goodies it was a lot of fun to open and explore :-)

~Haley~ said...

Hey! We got paired up for another swap, but Katie told me she hasn't heard from you to confirm that you're participating, so let me or her know ASAP =]

~Haley~ said...

Tami - Thanks so much for my swap items, they're all so me. I especially love the wooden flower necklace, beautiful! Really means a lot to me. I feel like my portion was inadequate now, but I picked a necklace I thought you'd really love. You'll have to let me know when you recieve! Thanks again, Haley!