CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 10, 2010

Flip Flop Swap


Yep, I got in on this one. My husband can't understand why I need more flip flops. You already have five pairs. Yep but I need more variety, I tell him. He just shakes his had. He has to know you can't argue with a girl who has been raised in California. So here are the flip flops that angela sent me. And the cute keychain too! Thanks Angela! I am wearing the green one right now. I wore the purple the first day I got them. I didn't even let the hail and rain stop me! This is Angelas cute blog http://agofish.blogspot.com check it out and thanks to Kimberly for hosting this, it was soooo fun! http://kimberly-kimberlyskorner.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AW!! I love those colors!!! I just came across your blog from Kimberlys korner....I just LOVE her!!!!! Im now a new follower of yours!!! Please head over and check out my blog! I love new followers!!!! Im having a bracelet swap and would love for you to join in!!!! It ends friday!!! I'm posting more about it today! Email me your address at marialanek@yahoo.com and what color of bracelet you want and what type?!? Like trendy, vintage,bangle,beaded,silver or what!? And I will partner you with someone!!!

Let me know!:)
I cant wait to get to know ya better!

Kimberly said...

I love both pair and the keychain is so cute! up next is the apron swap if you want to participate again!

Melissa Miller said...

So adorable! Love that keychain as well. :)

Miss Angie said...

I'm so glad you like them! I really loved the little peace sign on the green ones, I had to go out and get me a pair just like them later too!

Thanks so much! I love the ones you sent me too!