CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Are you out there?



Yesterday marks a big event in my life. My oldest boy turned 26. My baby boy who I missed out on so much. I was so young when I had him. I had alot of growing up to do and he suffered the hard knock with it. I am sad to say my relationship with him is not right now. I do however have hope that it will be again one day. I let him down in some ways and I think he is trying to work through that. I know that I am proud of him and the man he has become. He is currently serving our country and has been for the last eight years. He has a wonderful wife and he continues to make smart decisions in his life. I love him so much and pray each day that he will soften his heart and allow me to be in his life. I so regret all I missed with him. My heart aches to see and be just a small part of his life. I love you my son and will never give up on us. Happy Birthday and I hope it was a really great one! Love Always MOM

0 comments: