CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Autism....


I just wanted to share with everyone that April is Autism Awareness Month. Many of you know that Logan is Autistic. We have been proactive in his treatment. We found a biomedical doctor in Provo who has been helping us and we have also been learning. Logan takes 15 supplements a day and a b-12 shot every three days. ( I have had to learn to inject my little baby boy) But I see some results, so I push along. Easter was tough. He is on a yeast program right now. This means no sugar, no yeast, no gluten of any kind only two fruits a day no processed meats, and the list goes on....I should just write what he can have. So for his Easter egg hunt ( which by the way no eggs are allowed) he got his grapes, his favorite crackers, a bunny toy, and best of all a bubble machine. Thanks to grandma and grandpa for making it nice for Logan. He loves mashed potatoes and I made some for our dinner as well as Logans special ones! I am still learning and trying to find good things for him with all these limits. My motivation for all this hard work? My boy off the Autism spectrum. I KNOW this will happen....

0 comments: