CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Thankful...


Since November is the month to show our gratitude, I decided to post things I am thankful for early. Here they are:

1. My Husband (even on the hard days)
2. My children, all of them! Even the aquired ones! (you should know who you are)
3. My Home, it took so much to get here and a year later I am still amazed that we live in this beautiful place!
4. In one of my favorite movies a saying is used and I so feel the same way it is "my cup runneth over" and it does with so much!
5. My family how blessed I am to have the people I do in my life.
6. My future best friend.
7. The teachers who work with Logan. They are so awesome! He is doing so well!
8. My scentsy business...My house always smells nice :)
9. Good health for me and my family.
10. My Dad...we have really connected in the last few years and it is so great to be able to just talk to him and spend time together.
11. My Van, it runs and it is roomy enough for the kids to beat each other up and I can still drive in peace.
12. My Ipod. Never thought I would ever want one of these. Ha what a find. I can tune out fighting kids with my favorite music!
13. My laptop
14. Weight loss....
15. My horse getting broke.
16. Feeling good days :)
17. Meeting new people.
18. Family Nights
19. Popcorn...Yummmmmmmm
20. Chocolate!
21. Abundance!
22. My future cupcake shop.

1 comments:

Adam said...

I like the list. I think I am going to make one for myself. I have really felt grateful lately and it makes me sad that thanksgiving is being overshadowed with christmas already. Not too many turkey decorations for sale.